“ENERGY TRANSITION AND REGIONAL PLANNING”
The Departemental Local Authority and the Council for Architecture Urbanism and Environment (CAUE 27) of Eure (Normandy) are jointly organizing a symposium in the city of Evreux on October 17.
Lotus intellectual material will be presented in the morning:
– Lotus content and partners,
– Energy transition basic notions,
– Freiamt (Germany) case study,
– Le Mené (France) case study,
– urbEN serious game.
The afternoon will be devoted to presentations of experimentations in the Eure department:
– Examples of territories’ long term planification,
– Wind turbines projects,
– Methanisation projects,
– Energy production from waste,
– Energy sobriety citizens initiatives.
Presentations will be in French language only (no translation).
Information and (free) registration: